Medford Ford Is Hiring a BDC Rep!
Are you on the lookout for the next step in your career? Come join the team at Medford Ford! We're looking to hire a Sales Business Development Center Representative to assist with answering customer questions and following leads. Our Ford dealership in Medford is a great place to grow both personally and professionally, and we focus on cultivating a workplace environment that's enjoyable and rewarding. Check out all our car dealer job opportunities, then fill out an application and give us a chance to speak with you!
The Sales BDC Representative is responsible for receiving, processing, verifying, and distributing information from both inbound and outbound calls -- includes but is not limited to inquiries on new and pre-owned vehicles, internet leads, and providing general information.
Essential Duties are as follows:
- Handle all guest inquiries with a focus on 100% guest satisfaction.
- Receive inbound calls on new and pre-owned vehicles with a goal to establish a firm appointment date and time from the prospect guest to visit Medford Ford.
- Project a friendly and helpful demeanor while answering questions and inquiries from guests and providing general or related vehicle sales information.
- Maintain and communicate exceptional product and inventory knowledge to our guests.
- Gather and track all guest data as directed; accurately enter into BDC database.
- Perform internet marketing duties such as email blast creation, audience list, delivery, and tracking.
- Utilize detailed scripts provided by the dealership in addressing guest inquiries and concerns to meet the dealership's and manufacture's objectives.
- Work in close proximity with other Sales BDC Representatives and Management.
- Facilitate timely follow up on all internet leads as directed by management and/or procedures.
- Strictly adhere to all company direction related to the National Do Not Call List and Privacy Acts.
- Partner with BDC leadership on activities in the dealership. Communicate with the dealership management or front-line employees on behalf of our guests.
- Participate in departmental and dealership meetings; other duties as assigned by management.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills via phone, one-on-one and online conversation are a must.
- Proficient in basic math and writing skills.
- Proven customer service track record or obvious desire to provide next level customer service.
- Comfortable environment (all while actually ENJOYING your job!!!).
- Pass drug testing, background investigation/interview and pre-employment assessment.
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Medical Vacation and Holiday Profit Sharing
- Internal Promotion Opportunities and Ongoing Training
- Employee Discounts